As each bathtub is custom made sizes, materials, details are different. For this
reason, you will need to contact us for a detailed quotation.
Please go thru this checklist before placing an information request.
- did you read the ordering summary and order process pages?
- can you wait 40~60 days?
- it takes us several hours to draw and quote your bathtub. Are you seriously motivated?
- are you ready to equip the bathroom with an hygrometer to check periodically the relative humidity of air?
- if possible fax us a plan of your bath area so we can advise.
- please let us know desired shape, sizes (external) in millimeters.
- Do you want to use Knotty hinoki? Straight hinoki? Asnaro wood?
please refer to the details page for the questions below:
- do you want a solid looking top frame (more expensive) or a minimalist box-like shape?
- do you want the bottom base to be with copper plate or oil treated?
- do you want the joints to be with round plugs or square copper plates?
- do you want a straight back or slanted back?
- do you want a built in bench? spout? tub cover? accessories?
- note that we can sell accessories (stool, bucket, duckboard) independently from the the purchase of a tub. (UPDATED 2009/5)
- do you want us to install the drain fitting or just supply it and have you drill it in site?
- unless differently specified, we will iron brand the Bartok design Japanlogo on the top right side.